- Make sure the brake disc and the brake pads have been properly installed.
- Brake disc and brake pad surface should be clean and dry.
- Start slowly and brake lightly pushing the pedal for a couple of seconds in order to slow down
without making a complete stop. Repeat 20 times.
- Allow brakes to cool down.
- Proceed with gradual speed increase for 5-10 laps. During this phase brake moderately without
any hard stops. Allow the brakes to cool after each lap.
- Finish the running-in procedure with high speed and hard braking for 2-3 laps.
- Allow the brakes to cool down.
- Get ready to race! Your brakes already are